Collection of personal information
By personal information, we are referring to information about you as an individual that we have recorded in the course of our business and in your dealings with us. This may be contact information, specific information that you provide to us or information that we compile. This information may come to us when you make an enquiry and provide us with your contact details, or when you enter one of our product competitions. It may be information we record to enable us to work with you as a customer or supplier. At all times, our policy is to consider your rights over what information is collected and how it used.
Using your personal information
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes only:
- To enable us to respond to any enquiries or complaints
- To enable us to render our services to you or to deal with you as a supplier
- To provide you with information about our products, services and promotions
- To ask for you opinions and comments
- To collate into statistical data for marketing analysis
- Clorox will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent.
Your access to your personal information
At all times, you are free to contact us regarding the personal information about you that we may hold. We will provide you with a record of the information we have and encourage you to help us keep it accurate. If at any time you wish to change or delete any of the information we have about you we will amend our records appropriately, unless we need to keep it for legal reasons. Please note however that deletion of your information may impact on our ability to effectively provide products and services to you.
Security of your personal information
Clorox will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is protected and secure.
For any issues relating to matters of privacy and personal information, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas or suggestions submitted to Clorox regarding possible improvements of the site, Clorox’s products or business methodologies are not submitted in confidence and may be used by Clorox for any purpose or disclosed to any person. Clorox will not be liable to compensate any person submitting such material.
The site contains hyperlinks to Internet sites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of Clorox and Clorox is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Clorox provides these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Clorox.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site may contain inaccuracies, typographical or programming errors. Clorox may change the content at any time.
Clorox makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the Content, which is provided “as is” and without express or implied warranty. Subject to any non-excludable rights conferred on you by law, Clorox excludes:
- All warranties and conditions whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this site or your use of this site; and
- All liability (including for negligence) to your or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue or profits, unavailability of systems or loss of data) however caused by, arising from or in connection with, any use of this site or the Content accessed through it.
Where any Act of Parliament implies any condition or warranty in relation to your use of this site and that Act prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clorox’s liability for any breach of such a non-excludable term is limited to the supplying of services again.