Category Development Manager - Burt's Bees
Burt's Bees, tell me more
The Burt’s Bees brand has always followed its own path. We pioneered natural personal care products & embraced sustainability before the word was commonly known.
Draw outside the lines. Challenge conventional thinking. And exceed your own expectations. Innovation is not just a word here at Clorox; it’s how we operate.
We relentlessly challenge how things are done, we are obsessed with delighting our customers, and imagining new ways we can help our consumers, live happier, healthier lives.
This is a household brand that cares deeply about its consumers, the environment, our community & each other.
Category Development Manager
Reporting to the National Category Operations Manager within the Clorox Sales division, you will enjoy working with Clorox business teams including; Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance.
Burt’s Bees has had seen double digit year on year growth and continues to be a high growth brand. You will be front & centre responsible for driving the operational plan of the business in order to achieve the Company Make Plan Priorities for this growth portfolio.
- Developing the 18-Month 3D integrated sales plan
- Providing sales plan input for Customer Business Planning
- Assist in the development, tracking, and prioritization of AMPS objectives
- Assist in new item sales launch plans
- Providing customer requirements into product development process
- Developing the selling tools/materials necessary to deliver the plan
Customer review process
- Category analysis, trends and background data
- Collation of category & marketing presentations
- Build workshop & category reviews, base sell in presentations
- Compelling shopper insights & expertise on shelving & assortment
- Ensure all go to market sales team requirements are met for new product launches; pricing, trade specifications, product samples, GS1 verification, launch kits, product availability and support programs
Deliver profitable POS/POP solutions
- Briefing agencies & managing the creation of POS/POP assets
- Building productive relationships with agencies
- Accountable for POS budgets
- Develop Trade Presenters for new product initiatives
- Work with sales to develop merchandising solutions in-store
- Evaluation of POS activity
Initiate, develop & manage Customer specific activities
- Account specific trade promotions
- Trade specific publications and catalogues
- Gift Pack program across customers
Required skills & experience
- Extensive consumer packaged goods experience
- Health & Beauty or pharmacy experience
- Previous category management or brand management experience
- Exceptional planning & organization skills
- You thrive on generating Insight & providing analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- You execute with excellence
More Information – Why Clorox?
Our people love working for Clorox because we:
- Live & Breathe our Values
- Enjoy Half – Day Fridays during Summer
- Give Away Free Staff Product Packs
- Encourage Volunteering Opportunities
- Promote Work-Life balance
- Support Well-being with Health & Wellness Initiatives
Innovation is not just a word here at Clorox; it’s how we operate. We relentlessly challenge how things are done, are obsessed with delighting our customers, and imagining new ways we can help our consumers, live happier, healthier lives.
Founded in 1913, with operations in over 110 countries, we are a values driven business that actively promotes a collaborative working environment. Our iconic brands Chux©, Glad©, Burt’s Bees© Handy Andy©, Kingsford© and Gumption©, make everyday life better, every day.
Category Development, Trade Marketing
FMCG, Consumer Goods, Beauty
Sydney Olympic Park, NSW